Fresh Air Duct Cleaning is Looking to Hire!
Fresh Air Duct Cleaning is a growing indoor air quality company in Dallas, TX. We are frequently looking to fill office and technician positions as our business expands. Contact us if you have any questions regarding our positions.
View our open positions below.
Fresh Air Duct Cleaning is looking for a secretary to fulfill duties in our growing office. As our company grows, it is important for office staff to build healthy relationships with clients and maintain the organization of essential records.
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Sending emails/messages to clients
- Basic tasks on a computer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Fluent reading and writing in English
- Energetic personality
- Good work ethic
- Knowledge of basic computer programs
- Strong oral and written communication
- Friendly and professional
A plus if you:
- Can work 6 days a week
- Can work overtime
- Have a background in sales (this is not a sales job)
- Speak Spanish
- Hourly Rate and Biweekly Pay
- Rates can be discussed during the interview process.
- 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- At least 8 hours each day (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
North Dallas Galleria Area
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Get a Free Quote
Fresh Air Duct Cleaning is the Air Duct Cleaning Company & is happy to offer a free quote for our chimney services in Dallas. Contact us today via phone or email to receive a free quote on air duct cleaning, chimney flue cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, or another service.